Welcome to ISO Expertise
ISO certification can open up a whole new range of clients. We understand the needs of smaller enterprises and can:-
- Bring ISO accreditation within your reach
- Make the whole process simple, affordable, flexible and friendly
- Respond more rapidly to your needs
- Deal with a wider range of certification bodies
We have helped businesses gain ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 gain certification, ranging from having small enterprises having 4 staff to large corporations employing thousands of staff. We understand the constraints of time and resource. To overcome this we provide ‘hands on training’ in company, plus practical support such as internal auditing. We have also launched a distance learning training package which will assist with a deeper understanding as you can work at your own pace.
CLIMATE CHANGE, WARNING IN AN IPCC REPORT RELEASED THIS WEEK.
The consequences will be far reaching and sooner than expected if we don’t take action now on Global Warming.
The Washington Post published the report in detail today, the 8th October and it’s being reported widely internationally.
The implications to business are that large corporations and government departments will be demanding suppliers have an Environmental Management System in place in order to supply or tender for business.
ISO 14001 is the Standard business needs to demonstrate its commitment to cutting pollution and reducing its environmental impacts.
Call us if you need any information on the Standard or let us quote you for helping you to gain the Standard.
or in-house training at our
Tamworth training centre.
For full details
Visit our training page
- introduce you to the process of gaining ISO standards
- advise you on the best approach for your team
- write your quality/environmental management manuals
- train your staff to deliver
- hold your hand throughout accreditation itself
- help you to keep up to date with your own organisation’s development and developments
- in the ISO standards
How we do it
Our first consultation is free. From this first encounter, we can work with you to develop a plan of action. If you choose to follow through with that, we accompany you every step of the way, balancing on-site visits with virtual assistance and advice. We even help you to continue to manage the systems you have in place for yourselves by training your team to train others.
Where you can find us
We are conveniently placed for clients to visit us and also for our specialists to visit clients throughout the UK. Our offices are located at:-
- Tamworth; on the banks of the Birmingham & Fazeley Canal, with easy road and rail links to Birmingham, London, and the North and West Midlands.
- Highbridge; just 1.5 miles south of Junction 22 of the M5, giving easy access to Bristol, Taunton and Exeter.